Thursday, August 28, 2008

:: Lovely new place! ::

Wow praise God, I gotta testify about what God has done for me regarding accommodation. I've finally moved into Gail (my colleague)'s place, and it's so much nicer, it's quite like a jump from a guesthouse to a hotel room. I've still got my own bathroom (wow!) which has a glass door like at home, my bedroom's bigger though I can't connect to internet yet... The gym I'm quite sure is new, though i haven't seen it, and I heard good things about the pool here. :D Everything's like better here. So thank God for the change, although abrupt, it was ... indescribable, it's an upgrade!




Oops I jumped straight into unpacking before taking photos, that explains the mess. My colleague actually prepared a stuffed toy hippo on the pillow to accompany me!



I could sure do lots of reading. Perhaps it's time to pick up the Purpose Driven Life so many people talked about. :)



Perhaps the only downgrade would be the meals and the laundry, Gail doesn't do much cooking, and I prefer to eat outside anyway, so, no more free meals. There's a washing machine, but I err.. gotta learn how to operate it. I'm a washing-machine-idiot really.

Wow they actually built the walls AROUND the tree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home